If you want to make a difference and want to teach young children, Kandy Kane Learning Center may just be the right place for you.
At Kandy Kane Learning Center, we inspire children with a high quality early childhood education, and we do it in a family culture we’ve created for our staff, along with some great benefits too!
Why start a career at KKLC?
- We provide opportunities to further your education for a Technical College Certificate , and have several training and conferences to help you develop your skills as the best teacher you can be.
- Our hours offer staff scheduling flexibility and predictability
- Only work during the week, have every weekend off!
- After a year of employment, you receive a week paid summer vacation. This does depend on your work history and reliability.
- Discounts on childcare once employed for six months
- Short term disability and accidental policy
- Causal dress
- Every Month we select a teacher of the month. They receive special benefits, rewards and front row parking!
- We offer employee outings and bonding experiences
When does Kandy Kane hire new staff?
- We’re always looking for staff members who are passionate and motivated about helping children learn, grow, and develop.
What is the application process?
- If your skills appear to match our current hiring needs, the Center Director may call you to schedule an interview, usually within one to two weeks after you submit your application.
- Don’t be discouraged. If there isn’t a match at this time, we WILL keep your application on file for future reference. Our staffing needs can change quickly, so if we don’t contact you now, we may contact you later to see if you are still interested in joining the Kandy Kane Learning Center team.
Please use this link to apply online: